|This is how I felt everyday I dropped the Precious Pillows at daycare and went to work. The best part of their day was spent with strangers in the world. My productive time was spent making a company profitable.|
I have longed believed my place is with my family.
We are called to love, engage, and train them. We are called to encourage their relationship with Christ.
|It took two years of changing how our family spent our money.|
If we are willing to sacrifice now, we will reap the peaceful, God designed destiny that lies ahead of us...
- So no we don't have Cable and we don't miss it either.
- We don't buy new clothes and shoes every month.
- Praise God we don't have any credit cards .
- We meal plan and stockpile.
- We only go out to eat on special occasions.
- We have adopted the "less is more" attitude and are embracing the "when in doubt, throw it out" view.
I strive for Peace because there is so much turmoil in the world. I want to make sure when people come in our sphere they will know Christ is there and they are welcome.
I am not just counting down to being home with the precious pillows, I am counting down to destiny. The Destiny that the Lord wants for our family.
My husband deserves to come home to a happy peaceful home.
Our children deserve to have a happy engaged mother who teaches them the way of the Word.
And I deserve to have the life that Christ died for me to have.
What are you counting down to?