Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Countdown to Destiny.....

This is how I felt everyday I dropped the Precious Pillows at daycare and went to work. The best part of their day was spent with strangers in the world. My productive time was spent making a company profitable.





I have longed believed my place is with my family.
We are called to love, engage, and train them. We are called to encourage their relationship with Christ.
It took two years of changing how our family spent our money. 
 As well as changing my personal view on what were needs and wants (DH had this down before we got together).However we did it and are continuing to do it.
If we are willing to sacrifice now, we will reap the peaceful, God designed destiny that lies ahead of us...
  • So no we don't have Cable and we don't miss it either.
  • We don't buy new clothes and shoes every month.
  • Praise God we don't have any credit cards .
  • We meal plan and stockpile.
  • We only go out to eat on special occasions.
  • We have adopted the "less is more" attitude and are embracing the "when in doubt, throw it out" view.
I strive for Peace because there is so much turmoil in the world. I want to make sure when people come in our sphere they will know Christ is there and they are welcome.
I am not just counting down to being home with the precious pillows, I am counting down to destiny. The Destiny that the Lord wants for our family.
My husband deserves to come home to a happy peaceful home. 
Our children deserve to have a happy engaged mother who teaches them the way of the Word. 
And I deserve to have the life that Christ died for me to have. 



What are you counting down to?

No comments:

Post a Comment