Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ok Day 1

This is so new.
I wonder if anyone will see or even read this. If you do email me and I will write more.
I have recently started making my own yogurt and this weekend I get my first chance at bread.
Yep I have turned into that mom.
You know, the one who always had fresh baked cookies when the neighborhood kids came over.
The one who said, sure to one more mouth at the table.
That one.
Hold on... I didn't know anyone like that except on tv.
Well I am being the best Wife, Mom and person I can be.
Happy Reading

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm reading your blog; please continue to update! :) I found your blog through The Year of Less. ... I've always wanted to try & make my own yogurt but it scares me! lol.. I do love homemade bread though.

    I want to me that kind of mom too.. I think I was born in the wrong era though. :/ Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    Aww thank you. I feel special, I posted a link to the original site.

    ReplyDelete